Film & TV Locations at Broadgate
Need a location?
From films and TV to adverts and news, Broadgate is a go-to location for global production companies and brands. Our neighbourhood has featured in The Hitman’s Bodyguard (2017), Mission Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015) and Skyfall (2012) while filming brands have included Nike (Nothing Beats A Londoner), Samsung, Philips, Puma and Sunday Times Magazine.
Locations and buildings
- Broadgate Plaza The Broadgate Tower soars in the background surrounded by a picturesque bamboo garden.
- Finsbury Avenue Square A sophisticated central square featuring artwork and a unique food offering.
- Broadgate Circle Lively restaurants surround al fresco seating with a striking terrace.
- Exchange Square The largest of the event spaces across Broadgate, which overlooks Liverpool Street Station.
- Sun Street Passage The main thoroughfare through the Broadgate neighbourhood, this route achieves high footfall to and from Liverpool Street Station.
- The Broadgate Tower Atrium and service areas
- 201 Bishopsgate Atrium and service areas
- 155 Bishopsgate Atrium
- Exchange House Atrium
Get in touch
To find out more about our locations and ratecard, please contact:
Account Director, Locations
T: 0203 773 3707
M: 07545 819 848
Account Director, Express
T: 0203 773 9493
M: 07852 748 206