Comptoir libanais Competition terms & conditions
- The competition is organised by Bluebutton Properties UK Limited (“Broadgate”) of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX.
- The title of the competition is “Win brunch with Comptoir Libanais”.
- The competition will be open from 8:00am 5 September until 11:59 pm 14 September (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. All competition entries must be received by Broadgate at Exchange House, 12 Exchange Square, London EC2A 2BQ by no later than 11:59 pm on the Closing Date. No entries received after the Closing Date will be accepted.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all qualifying entries on 17 September, or within 8 days of the Closing Date. Broadgate will decide how many winner(s) it wishes to select in its absolute discretion.
- To enter the competition, complete the form at Broadgate.co.uk
- There is no purchase requirement to enter a competition and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
- Broadgate will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause,
- including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems,
- satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By entering a competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- For help with entries, please see https://www.broadgate.co.uk/.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Broadgate may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- Broadgate will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Broadgate accepts no responsibility for incorrectly provided entry details.
Broadgate reserves the right to disqualify you if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
- The winner(s) will win brunch at Comptoir Libanais in Broadgate for themselves and three friends to a maximum value of £25 per head.
- The prize must be claimed on 22 or 23 September, or 29 or 30 September
- Orders must be made from the Comptoir Libanais brunch menu only.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Broadgate reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- The decision of Broadgate is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
Broadgate will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the winners are announced, using the telephone number or email address provided with the competition entry. Broadgate will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The winner(s) will be notified using the details provided in the relevant online entry form. If the winner cannot be contacted, a message will be left, and the winner must contact Broadgate by 11:59 pm on the working day following the first message to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed by the winner within this timeframe, or the winner does not wish to or cannot participate in the prize, or if Broadgate determine that the relevant winner is not eligible to participate in the competition, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and another entry will be randomly drawn from all remaining entries received until an eventual winner is found.
- Broadgate does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Broadgate reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on https://www.broadgate.co.uk/.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that Broadgate may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- Broadgate reserves the right to change the time of the draw, delay the start of the competition, extend or cancel the competition or alter any of the terms and conditions without notice.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses, upgrades, etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Broadgate reserves the right to change the time of the draw, delay the start of the competition, extend or cancel the competition or alter any of these terms and conditions without notice.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Broadgate, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Broadgate, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.